Communicaid holds certification of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
Solicitors Regulation Authority (formerly the Law Society of England and Wales)
Communicaid is the only language training provider in the UK to have its programmes recognised for Continuous Personal Development purposes and the Professional Skills Course for trainee solicitors.
European Bar Associations
Our legal English courses are also recognised by a number of European Bar Associations including Le Conseil National des Barreaux (France) and Den Norske Advokatforening (Norway).
Chartered Insurance Institute
Communicaid is a recognised training partner of the CII, working in partnership to provide specialist language and cultural awareness training programmes to clients including Munich Re and Lloyd’s of London.
Communicaid is also accredited by the British Council. The Accreditation Scheme assesses the standards of management, resources and premises, training and welfare and accredits organisations which meet the overall standards in each area inspected.
Communicaid is a corporate member of the following organisations:
- English UK
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- The Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research (SIETAR)
- The European Relocation Agency
- Chartered Institute of Linguists (several members of Learning Management team)
In addition to the above memberships and associations, we are also accredited by a number of prominent examining bodies to conduct examinations:
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board
- ORC – Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations
- Certificates in Business Language Competence (CBLC) in both French and Spanish