Available worldwide, choose from weekly sessions at your offices, an intensive training programme at a Communicaid centre or an English immersion course at our London training centre. In addition to our wide range of Business English courses we also offer specialist programmes including Legal English, Financial English, Insurance English and English for the Oil & Gas Industry.
Learn Business English with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business English courses.
Benefits of our Business English Courses
- More confidence in your ability to conduct business in English
- Greater verbal fluency for face-to-face business situations
- More professional approach and interaction with clients
- Greater confidence to effectively represent your organisation at an international level
- Improved cross-border communication with colleagues and clients
- Enhanced comprehension skills and clearer pronunciation
Who should attend?
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with English speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending a business English course
- Anyone planning to relocate to the United Kingdom and wishing to attend our English courses in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in an English-speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all levels.
All our Business English courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients and will be determined by personal/organisational requirements, existing level and end objectives. However, core subject areas for a Business English course will include:
- Fluency enhancement
- Improved listening skills for meetings and teleconferences
- Role, company and sector-specific vocabulary
- Achieving clarity in written English
- Effective written communication techniques
Your Business English Course Trainer
Based at our London training centre, GM has extensive experience in managing and implementing English training and English development courses and projects, including advising staff and managers. Her work has helped her to develop the cross cultural interpersonal skills invaluable in her present role. GM has worked almost exclusively for Communicaid for a number of years and has experience training both groups and individuals across a wide variety of levels and cultural backgrounds. Recent clients who have benefited from GM’s training in London include Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer; XL Insurance; Control Techniques; Sanofi-Aventis Pharma.