Each one of our Financial English courses is designed and delivered by dual-qualified trainers – finance professionals as well as English trainers – with over 15 years’ international finance experience.Financial English is available both in individual and group training formats. With training centres in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for Financial English courses.Take a Financial English course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Financial English training courses.
Benefits of our Financial English Courses
- Greater confidence when discussing financial documents and data
- Increased verbal fluency for face-to-face negotiations
- The confidence to produce professional written reports in English
- Key financial English terminology
Who should attend?
- In-company accountants
- Internal auditors
- Finance managers
- Directors and divisional managers
- In-house counsel
- International lawyers
- Key financial language and relevant terminology
- Review of financial terms, e.g. financial statements, company structures, central banking, FOREX, risk management, retail banking, lending and the marketing of financial services
- Drafting clear, accurate and concise written reports
- Skills for negotiating at a senior level
Your Financial English course trainer
With over 20 years’ experience in the banking sector in London, New York and the Far East, CF comes to us with a very strong financial business background. For the last three years, CF has been teaching business and specialist Financial English courses across a variety of levels in both one-to-one and group situations. She has a good understanding of working with different cultures having spent 8 years living in Dubai with her family. Recent clients include: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Bank of Austria.