With more than 20 years’ experience of designing legal English courses to law firms, in-house counsel and international institutions, we are ideally placed to help you with your legal English requirements.
I now have increased confidence in my ability to perform my daily work with clients.
Available worldwide, choose from weekly sessions at your offices, an intensive training programme at a Communicaid centre or a Legal English immersion course at our London training centre.
Take a Legal English course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Legal English training courses.
Benefits of our Legal English Courses
- More confidence explaining points of law under your national jurisdiction
- More effective and accomplished representation for your organisation
- Greater awareness of how to correct your own use of legal English
- Enhanced editing and drafting skills
- Improved presentation and negotiation skills when using legal English
Who should attend?
- Delegate Age: Minimum 25
- Group Training: Maximum number of delegates (6)
- The accurate and appropriate use of vocabulary specific to your practice area or industry
- Communication skills for: client advising, giving legal opinions, attending international client or practice group meetings and participating in teleconferences
- Drafting clear opinions, memos or agreements relevant to your practice areas and incorporating appropriate house styles
Your Legal English course trainer
AS is a qualified solicitor and has extensive experience in business, law and corporate language training. His legal background has taken him around the world advising on human rights’ issues and he is the author of several articles and publications on the subject. AS has been working with Communicaid since 1997 and has taught a wide variety of lawyers and business people, both native and non-native English speakers on an intensive and extensive basis. Recent Communicaid clients that have undergone legal English training with AS include British Telecom, Lovells and London University.