Whether it is an intensive one-to-one Bahasa Malaysia course at our London training centre you are looking for or an in-company Bahasa Malaysia course at your offices, Communicaid can provide you and your organisation with a language course that meets your needs.
My trainer made my course an extremely rewarding experience. Time flies when you’re having fun.
With training centres in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for Bahasa Malaysia courses.
Our Bahasa Malaysia courses are highly personalised and designed to improve your Bahasa Malaysia communication skills, whether your focus is social, business, financial, diplomatic or legal. Upon completion of a Bahasa Malaysia course with Communicaid, you will have the confidence to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Take a Business Bahasa Malaysia course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business Bahasa Malaysia training courses.
Benefits of our Business Bahasa Malaysia Courses
- Interact with more confidence when visiting a Bahasa Malaysia-speaking region or dealing with Bahasa Malaysia speakers
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Bahasa Malaysia-speaking colleagues through a show of interest in Malaysian language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
Who should attend?
- Anyone planning to relocate to a Malaysia, Brunei or Singapore and wishing to attend a Bahasa Malaysian course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Bahasa Malaysian-speaking contacts who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending a Bahasa Malaysia language course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in a Bahasa Malaysia speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all levels
- Speaking skills development
- Listening comprehension skills
- Reading comprehension skills
- Telephone skills in Bahasa Malaysia
- Email skills in Bahasa Malaysia
- Sector-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Your Bahasa Malaysia course trainer
Before moving into language training and translation, AM worked as a Manager for a well-known retailer in the UK. Originally from Malaysia, AM has lived in Singapore and Indonesia. AM qualified as a language trainer in 2000. Since then, she has worked as a trainer of Bahasa Indonesia and English as a Foreign Language. She also freelances as a professional translator.
Facts about the Bahasa Malaysia language
Bahasa Malaysia belongs to the Malayo-Polynesian group of languages which stems from the Austronesian family of languages. It is closely related to Bahasa Indonesia that was originally a variant of Bahasa Malaysia adopted by the Indonesian government. The two languages are mutually intelligible; the main differences between the two languages essentially being in pronunciation, spelling and vocabulary. Conversely, differences between the various Malay dialects are often not mutually intelligible. Examples of such instances include: The Kelantanesedialect that has pronunciation that is difficult for some Malaysians to understand and the language spoken by the Peranakan (Straits Chinese, a hybrid of Chinese settlers and local Malays) that is a unique mixture of Malay and the Chinese dialect of Hokkien.
Bahasa Malaysia is written using the Latin alphabet.