With training centres in London, Paris, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for your Bosnian language training.
Our Business Bosnian courses are highly personalised and designed to improve your Bosnian communication and language skills, whether your focus is business, financial, diplomatic, legal or social. Upon completion of a Bosnian course with Communicaid, you will have the confidence to communicate in Bosnian with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
Take a Business Bosnian course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business Bosnian training courses.
Benefits of our Business Bosnian Courses
- Speak Bosnian with confidence
- Interact more confidently when visiting a Bosnian-speaking region or dealing with Bosnian speakers
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Bosnian-speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the Bosnian language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
Who should attend?
- Anyone planning to relocate to a Bosnian-speaking region and wishing to attend an Bosnian course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Bosnian speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending an Bosnian course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in a Bosnian-speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all levels
- Spoken fluency
- Listening skills
- Pronunciation and accent
- Reading skills
- Telephone skills in Bosnian
- Email skills in Bosnian
- Sector-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Your Bosnian course trainer
MF has many years’ experience of teaching Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian to delegates. He began his career in language training in 1993 instructing British troops in Bosnian who participated in peacekeeping missions in the Balkans. Since joining Communicaid, he has worked with a wide range of Communicaid clients delivering Bosnian courses to delegates from both the corporate and public sectors. He has worked closely with British diplomats to prepare for Bosnian language examinations.
Other experience includes working for Language Testing Associates in London as an Examiner in Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian, responsible for setting, moderating and marking the papers between 1994 and 2002.
Bosanski - Facts about the Bosnian language
Bosnian is part of the South Slavic group of the Slavic branch of the Indo-European family. While it is acknowledged that there are differences today in nuance, vocabulary and usage, Croatian and Serbian are mutually intelligible with Bosnian, having all been integrated into a single language, Serbo-Croatian, during the era of communist Yugoslavia. As Yugoslavia broke up, the language also mirrored the break up, with three languages officially formed according to historical, cultural and political lines.
Bosnian uses both Latin and Cyrillic alphabets. A form of Arabic script, Arabica, has also been used by Bosnians.