With training centres in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for Brazilian Portuguese courses.
Our Business Brazilian Portuguese courses are highly personalised and designed to improve your Brazilian Portuguese communication and language skills, whether your focus is social, business, financial, diplomatic or legal.
Take a Business Brazilian Portuguese course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business Brazilian Portuguese training courses.
Benefits of our Business Brazilian Portuguese Courses
- Speak Brazilian Portuguese with confidence
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Brazilian contacts through a show of interest in Brazilian language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
- Interact more confidently when visiting Brazil or dealing with Brazilian Portuguese speakers
Who should attend?
- Anyone working with Brazil or Brazilian contacts
- Anyone planning to relocate to a Brazil and wishing to attend a Brazilian Portuguese course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Brazilians who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in Brazil who need to be able to communicate at all levels
- Spoken fluency
- Pronunciation and accent
- Listening comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Telephone skills in Brazilian Portuguese
- Email skills in Brazilian Portuguese
- Sector/industry-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Your Brazilian Portuguese course trainer
FB has more than 20 years experience as a teacher and Brazilian Portuguese language trainer working on a variety of projects with children and adults. She has been working in the UK since 1999 as a freelance Portuguese language trainer with a number of private clients in both a general and business Portuguese context. She has also worked as a project manager on a number of NGO projects in Brazil and established herself as a leading trainer and materials developer for the BCA (Brazilian Contemporary Arts) in London.
Português - Facts about the Brazilian Portuguese language
In Brazil, two varieties of spoken Brazilian Portuguese co-exist closely and often used simultaneously. These varieties or rather “registers” can be classified as either “formal” or ‘informal’. Formal Brazilian Portuguese has both a written and spoken form and is the standard used in all media and communications throughout the country. In its spoken form, it is generally only used in formal contexts such as speeches and ceremonies. Informal Brazilian Portuguese is used practically by everyone and does not possess a written equivalent.
Brazilian Portuguese is written using the Latin alphabet and makes use of the acute, circumflex, grave accents as well as the tilde and cedilla. The Brazilian spellings of certain words differ from those used in Portugal and the other Portuguese-speaking countries.