Available worldwide, choose from weekly sessions at your offices, an intensive training programme at a Communicaid centre or a French immersion at our Paris training centre.
Take a Business French course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business French training courses.
Benefits of our Business French Courses
- Interact more confidently when visiting French-speaking countries or dealing with French-speaking nationals
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with French-speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the French language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
Who should attend?
- Anyone planning to relocate to France and wishing to attend our French courses in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with French speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending a French course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in a French-speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Spoken fluency
- Listening skills
- Pronunciation and accent
- Reading skills
- Telephone French
- Email French
- Sector-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Your French course trainer
PC currently manages Communicaid’s team of trainers that teach our French language courses in London and is also responsible for running trainer development workshops. She delivers French courses at a number of corporate clients and central government departments, including DfES, DEFRA, DTI and DFID and has been teaching French to the current Secretary of State for Education for several years.
Before joining Communicaid in 2004, PC managed the business language training centre for a leading British corporate organisation. She was responsible for recruitment and management of a diverse team of language trainers and general administration of all the language courses on site. In addition to her managerial background PC has extensive experience in planning and delivering French courses to adult learners in multinational organisations.
Français - Facts about the French language
Belonging to the Romance family of languages, French shares close lexical similarities to Romance language relations such as Italian and Spanish. In addition, largely due to its colonial past, the French language is related to over 20 regional dialects and can be directly linked to the formation of a number of Creole languages.
The French alphabet is based on the Latin alphabet. It uses the standard 26 letters.