With training centres in London, Paris, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for Turkish courses.
Our Turkish courses are highly personalised and designed to improve your Turkish communication skills, whether your focus is social, business, financial, diplomatic or legal. Upon completion of a Turkish course with Communicaid, you will have the confidence to communicate in Turkish with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Take a Business Turkish course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business Turkish training courses.
Benefits of our Business Turkish Courses
- Speak Turkish with confidence
- Interact more confidently when visiting a Turkish-speaking region or dealing with Turkish speakers
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Turkish-speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the Turkish language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
Who should attend?
- Anyone doing business in Turkey
- Anyone planning to relocate to a Turkish-speaking region and wishing to attend an Turkish course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Turkish speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending an Turkish course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in a Turkish-speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all levels
- Spoken fluency
- Listening skills
- Pronunciation and accent
- Reading skills
- Telephone skills in Turkish
- Email skills in Turkish
- Sector-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Your Turkish course trainer
NOP has extensive training experience across a range of backgrounds. She started her career as a freelance Turkish language trainer, interpreter and translator in 2001. She has been teaching a variety of Turkish courses for government and corporate sector clients including SOAS and the Metropolitan Police Hackney Training Centre.
NOP is also a moderator and examiner for Language Services (Institute of Linguists) and Turkish support trainer for Bilingual Skills and DPSI at College of North West London. Currently, NOP is involved in delivering advanced Turkish courses at the Defence School of Languages.
Türkçe - Facts about the Turkish language
Turkish is a Turkic language of the Altaic family of languages. It is most closely related to other Turkic languages such as those spoken in Azerbaijan (Azeri), Uzbekistan (Uzbek), Kazakhstan (Kazakh) and Turkmenistan (Turkmen) where there is a high degree of mutual intelligibility. Modern standard Turkish is based on the Istanbul dialect or variation.
Turkish is written using a modified form of the Latin alphabet. The Turkish alphabet consists of twenty-nine letters and includes ç, g, ö, s, ü.