With training centres in London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt and New York providing countrywide coverage and partner organisations worldwide, Communicaid is uniquely placed to be your local, national and international training partner for Ukrainian courses.
Our Business Ukrainian courses are highly personalised and designed to improve your Ukrainian communication skills, whether your focus is social, business, financial, diplomatic or legal. Upon completion of a Ukrainian course with Communicaid, you will have the confidence to communicate in Ukrainian with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Take a Business Ukrainian course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Business Ukrainian training courses.
Benefits of our Business Ukrainian Courses
- Speak Ukrainian with confidence
- Interact more confidently when visiting a Ukrainian-speaking region or dealing with Ukrainian speakers
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with Ukrainian-speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the Ukrainian language and culture
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organisational level
Who should attend?
- Anyone doing business with the Ukraine
- Anyone planning to relocate to a Ukrainian-speaking region and wishing to attend an Ukrainian course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with Ukrainian speakers who wish to build rapport and strengthen relationships by attending an Ukrainian course
- Government and non-governmental agency representatives working in a Ukrainian-speaking region who need to be able to communicate at all leve
- Spoken fluency
- Listening skills
- Pronunciation and accent
- Reading skills
- Telephone skills in Ukrainian
- Email skills in Ukrainian
- Sector-specific terminology
- Presentation & negotiation skills
Your Ukrainian course trainer
A Ukrainian national, SM is Communicaid’s Learning Manager responsible for the recruitment, management and support of trainers in all non-west European languages. Since joining Communicaid he has taught a large number of learners from both government and corporate sectors organisations such as the FCO, EBRD, the British Council, MoD and Deutsche Bank. His experience provides him with the skills and knowledge to serve as an invaluable resource and support to his trainers enabling them to meet the specific Ukrainian language training needs of their delegates.
Joining Communicaid in 1998, SM brought with him extensive experience teaching both Russian and Ukrainian courses. Before relocating to the UK, while based in Lviv, Ukraine, SM taught Russian and Ukrainian preparatory courses for foreign students intending to commence university-level study in Ukraine. In addition, SM was a lecturer in English as a foreign language in the International Relations Foreign Languages Departments of Lviv University, Ukraine.
українська мова - Facts about the Ukrainian language
Ukrainian is one of the Eastern Slavonic languages of the Indo-European family of languages. It is most closely related to Russian and Belarusian. Some linguists believe that there are three main groups of dialects in Ukrainian: Northern, Southeast and Southwest. Modern standard Ukrainian is based on the Middle Dnieprian dialect which is classed as a Southeast dialect.
Ukrainian is written using a modified form of the Cyrillic alphabet and is very similar to the Russian alphabet. The Ukrainian alphabet consists of thirty-three letters.