With more than 20 years’ experience of working with private and public sector organisations across all industries and sectors, we will help you to produce professional and effective proposals that reflect positively on you and your organisation.
My trainer made my writing course an extremely rewarding experience. Time flies when you're having fun! Her training approach was excellent and I feel more confident in my written communication as a result.
Take a Proposal Writing course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Proposal Writing training courses. Available in any location worldwide, choose from a one or two day workshop or individual coaching sessions.
Benefits of our Proposal Writing Courses
- Write sales proposals more quickly and more confidently
- Develop a more convincing and persuasive style of proposal writing
- Target your proposal writing for each particular audience
- Write business winning proposals that make you stand out from your competitors
Who should attend?
- New and experienced sales staff
- Key account managers
- Bid and tender managers
- Marketing departments
- Senior staff who wish to brush up their proposal writing skills
- The proposal writing process
- Writing proposals for your audience
- Achieving clarity when writing proposals
- Maintaining consistency when writing proposal
- Writing proposals persuasively
- Proposal structure and organisation
- Proposal writing practice
Your Effective Business Writing course trainer
SK is a trainer, consultant and coach specialising in writing proposals, tenders and other business documents. His particular areas of expertise include designing, developing and delivering learning interventions, designing and facilitating workshops, winning new business in competitive tenders and business and creative writing. He is also a qualified Mind Gym coach.
His background includes advertising, marketing and eight years’ consulting with Ernst & Young and PricewaterhouseCoopers. International experience includes working in Melbourne, Paris and Washington DC.
SK has worked with a wide variety of organisations and sectors, including advertising, charities, consumer products, financial services, professional services firms, property & construction, public sector and a number of SMEs. As a trainer he has worked with disparate groups in a large-scale programme at PwC, delivered over 25 Mind Gym workouts and facilitated his own writing training events and he now delivers regular writing programmes for Communicaid at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office & Wragge & Co.