With more than 20 years’ experience of working with private and public sector organisations across all industries and sectors, we will develop the skills you require to write reader-focused, targeted reports.
The course was particularly helpful in improving my writing skills, covering the specifics of writing well-structured, accurate, brief and clear reports.
Take a Report Writing course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Report Writing training courses. Available in any location worldwide, choose from a one or two day workshop or series of individual coaching sessions.
Benefits of our Report Writing Courses
- Faster and more confident report writing
- The ability to structure and organise clearly written, effective reports
- A report writing style to suit your audience and purpose
Who should attend?
- Professionals who regularly write reports for an external or internal audience
- Technical experts who are required to write reports for a non-expert audience
- Anyone whose role has changed to include more report writing
- Defining your objectives Key stages of report writing
- Writing reports for your audience
- Getting the style right for report writing
- Organising and presenting your material
- Language selection and use in report writing
Suitably tailored materials will be used throughout your Report Writing course and your trainer will provide feedback on your own unedited writing as well as exercises and practice activities appropriate to your context.
The most appropriate training format, content and approach for your Report Writing course will be discussed during your diagnostic consultancy.
Your Effective Business Writing course trainer
GS has worked for over 28 years as a publisher, editor, proofreader, writer and trainer. Starting out in business publishing, he worked for a marketing consultancy as a copywriter and project manager. He then moved into illustrated consumer books, where he eventually became Editor-in-Chief of an international publisher. After a stint as Managing Editor for a publisher of CD-ROMs he moved into web content, initially as the Content Manager and Publisher for a major online product for schools and parents.
He is now a freelance consultant who carries out editing, project management and writing assignments for a variety of clients, including: business organisations, government agencies, charities and publishers of consumer, academic and educational products.
He is also an experienced and qualified trainer who delivers courses in writing, editing proofreading and related skills to publishers and organisations in Europe and the UK. He delivers writing training to many Communicaid clients including Barclays, BNP Paribas, Cisco and MBDA and he is an accredited trainer to the European Commission and European Parliament.