Whether managing others, working in a cross-functional project team, selling products and services or providing client support, excellent communication skills are crucial for all employees at any level within any organisation. Communicating well takes thought and effort and can make a significant difference when building client relationships, delivering change or engaging internal teams.
Take a Communicating with Impact course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Communicating with Impact training courses.
Benefits of our Communicating with Impact Courses
- Increased awareness of your own communication style and areas for development
- Greater confidence in your ability to communicate effectively and with impact
- Practical tools and techniques to add impact to your communication
- The ability to interpret and engage your audience more effectively
- The opportunity to assess and enhance your existing skill set and identify areas for development
Who should attend?
- Would like to improve their communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Currently communicates with more senior colleagues or counterparts
- Is required to deliver difficult messages to large audiences
- Speaks at formal meetings or large events
- Self awareness – what is your communication style?
- Understanding others’ communication styles
- Selecting the right communication mode for maximum impact in different contexts
- An understanding of when and how to switch style for maximum impact
- Communicating empathy and putting yourself in others’ shoes
- Emotional Intelligence and rapport building
- Practical techniques for more confident communication
Your Communicating with Impact course trainer
DS is an experienced facilitator, coach and consultant specialising in management performance and effective communication skills training. He has 15 years of experience in learning and development and works with major multinationals and public bodies across diverse sectors including pharmaceutical & biotech, technology, telecoms, government and financial services.
His key focus is on creating sustainable and measurable performance improvement among high-potential, middle and senior managers and he has particular expertise in leadership and management excellence, influencing and negotiating skills, communication skills, change management and emotional intelligence.
DS’s background is in marketing and he was also Head of Export for the UK branch of one of the world’s largest multi-national manufacturers, Linde AG, where he developed and managed a global, multi-million pound business.