Many adults are embarrassed to admit they don’t know the difference between an adjective and an adverb or when to use who or whom and lack the confidence to write even the simplest business documents.
Communicaid’s Grammar and Punctuation writing course will provide delegates with easy to use rules of English grammar, punctuation and spelling in a lively environment enabling you to become a more confident and accurate business writer.
Take a Grammar and Punctuation course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Grammar and Punctuation training courses.
Benefits of our Grammar and Punctuation Courses
- Demystify the meta-language of grammar and punctuation
- Accurately use punctuation that immediately makes your writing more professional
- Become a confident and efficient business writer
- Write business documents more accurately and professionally
- Save time and embarrassment
- Ensure your reader is focused on the content of your writing
Who should attend?
- You would like to refresh your knowledge of English grammar and punctuation
- You lack confidence in English grammar and sentence structure
- You rely on colleagues to correct your written work.
- Basic grammatical terminology
- Simple and complex sentence structure
- Common pitfalls in English grammar
- Punctuation rules and trends
- Commonly confused words
- Proof reading for grammar, punctuation and spelling errors
Your French course trainer
CW joined Communicaid in June 2003 and is responsible for the management of all Communicaid Cultural Awareness and Communications Skills programmes liaising with clients and trainers to establish the most appropriate approach and course content to meet delegates’ requirements.
In addition, to managing Communicaid’s team of Communication Skills trainers, CW has also designed and delivered a number of business writing skills courses herself for key clients including Deutsche Bank, AXA PPP and EBRD. She delivers Communicaid public courses on Effective Business Writing and Professional Email Writing.