When confronted with sensitive situations such as delivering a difficult message, handling a complaint or building a relationship with a new colleague or client, many of us sometimes find that we lack the key interpersonal skills required to achieve our desired outcome.
The importance of good interpersonal skills in the workplace cannot be underestimated. The ability to build rapport and trust, to influence decision making, to present ideas with clarity and professionalism and to be able to handle challenging situations is invaluable.
Communicaid’s Interpersonal Effectiveness courses offer you the opportunity to refresh and develop these core skills in a lively, open and highly interactive environment, enabling you to become more confident and effective interpersonally.
Take an Interpersonal Effectiveness course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Interpersonal Effectiveness training courses.
Benefits of our Interpersonal Effectiveness Courses
- Understand and adapt to others’ communication styles and behaviour patterns
- Ask questions, listen and influence more effectively
- Network and build rapport and trust
- Manage challenging situations professionally
- Become a more effective communicator in a wide range of work-related scenarios and contexts
Who should attend?
- Require more confidence when interacting with your colleagues and clients
- Would like to raise your professional profile
- Are required to develop interpersonal networks as part of your role
- Are experiencing challenging interpersonal situations
- Self-awareness: how are you perceived?
- Understanding other people’s styles
- Making sense of the message you give and receive
- Selecting the right medium
- Building relationships and trust
- Interpersonal dynamics
- Effective influencing
- Delivering and receiving difficult messages
- Managing challenging people and situations
Interpersonal Effectiveness courses are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, either at one of our training centres in London, Paris, Frankfurt and New York or at your offices in any location worldwide. We usually recommend a one or two day course but can also offer a more flexible format to suit your schedule.
Suitably tailored materials will be used throughout your Interpersonal Effectiveness course and your trainer will provide a balance of structured input together with discussion of case studies and scenarios relevant to your own particular context.
We will discuss the most appropriate training format, content and approach for your Interpersonal Effectiveness course during your diagnostic consultancy (please click here to read more about our approach.)
Your Interpersonal Effectiveness course trainer
Your Interpersonal Effectiveness trainer will be assigned to you following the results of your diagnostic consultancy and according to your objectives and areas of focus. Detailed below is a sample profile of a member of our Personal Skills team.
GR is a highly experienced training and coaching practitioner with a commercial background in sales and marketing within the insurance sector. She has a keen interest in personal development and change management and delivers a wide range of culture and communication training programmes including sales and influencing, performance management, interpersonal skills, team building and negotiation skills.
Her career with the General Accident Group spanned nearly twenty years culminating with her position as IFA Sales Manager. This involved managing a team of 80 staff as well as delivering results in line with company strategy after the merger of two separate organisations. During her career, she was involved with numerous high level negotiations and change management transitions and brings a wealth of hands on experience to her training.
GR has been a freelance trainer since 1999 and is also a regular speaker at the Chartered Insurance Institute. She has delivered training programmes for key Communicaid clients including Barclays Bank, Invensys, MBDA and the Government Offices for the Regions.