Even fluent speakers of English are under pressure to understand the nuances of what is said and to express themselves clearly and precisely.
Communicaid’s negotiation skills course, Negotiating in English, will enable high level speakers of English to develop and refine their language skills from signposting and summarising techniques to specialist technical vocabulary to expressing disagreement. You will also have the opportunity to analyse your own current negotiating style and understand the cultural factors affecting negotiating styles in the English speaking world. Upon completion of a Communicaid Negotiation Skills course you will negotiate more effectively in English.
Take a Negotiating in English course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Negotiating in English training courses.
Benefits of our Negotiating in English Courses
- More confident negotiation skills when liaising with English speaking clients and suppliers
- Reinforcement and development of the necessary specialist and functional language to carry out successful negotiations in English
- A greater understanding of the cultural influences affecting ‘Anglo’ negotiating styles
Who should attend?
- You are a non-native speaker working in an English speaking environment
- You negotiate regularly with English speaking clients and suppliers
- Would like to reinforce your language and negotiation skills for successful negotiating in English
- Negotiation skills in your own language and culture
- Key language and terminology for more effective negotiation skills in English
- Understanding your counterparts
- Active listening skills
- Non-verbal communication as a negotiation skill
- How to close your negotiation
Your Negotiating in English
TS is an experienced management and training consultant with ten years’ experience of International Development and four years with Blue Chip organisations. He provides business development, marketing and project planning support to UK-based International Development consulting firms.
On graduating, TS joined the United Nations as a Project Manager supporting aid projects in Afghanistan. His corporate experience includes Abbey, Aviva and ABM AMRO where he led projects in business software integration, consulted on Business Development and was a Global Marketing Operations Manager.
An MBA graduate himself, TS provides high level training to prospective MBA students and communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills.