Communicaid’s Presentation Skills course, Presenting in English, will help you to develop the necessary language and presentation skills to express your ideas as well as techniques for the effective structuring of your speech. Our presentation skills training courses also tackle issues such as using visual aids, cultural influences, body language and creating rapport. So, whether you intend to introduce your company to visitors from the U.S. or make a formal presentation in London, Communicaid will be able to provide you with the presentation skills training solution you need.
Take a Presenting in English course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Presenting in English training courses.
Benefits of our Presenting in English Courses
- Greater confidence when giving speeches and presentations
- New techniques to enhance your existing presentation skills
- The opportunity to practise and assess your current strengths and presentation skills
- The ability to use and control your voice more effectively when giving presentations
- A wider range of appropriate language for giving presentations in English
Who should attend?
- You would like to adapt your existing presentation skills to suit English speaking audiences
- Your role involves or will soon involve presenting to large international or English speaking audiences
- You regularly make formal presentations or speak at meetings in English
- You deliver internal training or induction programmes in English
- Key linguistic devices for improved presentation skills
- Structure and signposting in formal presentations
- Effective use of voice: pacing, pausing, rhythm and intonation
- Preparing your presentation
- Using slides and visuals
- Managing questions
- Using humour and anecdote
- Non verbal communication
- Practice activities and feedback
Your Presenting in English course trainer
JB spent the first five years of his career as a Lloyd’s insurance broker for Lowndes Lambert. He then retrained as an actor and has since made numerous TV, film and theatre appearances. In tandem with his acting career, he has run his own presentation skills consultancy training senior executives from organisations including Texaco, American Airlines and Ford.
In 2000, JB relocated to Budapest where he co-founded a theatre company and continued to develop his training experience. He ran a large number of group and individualised programmes for Hungarians and other foreign nationals working for organisations such as KPMG, IBM and GE. He returned to London in 2005 and now devotes most of his time to corporate training. He has delivered presentation skills training to a number of Communicaid clients including Deutsche Bank, the Office of Fair Trading and Shell.