Communicaid’s business writing course, Writing with Impact, will provide you with the high level skills necessary to communicate more effectively with your audience. By attending this Writing with Impact course you will gain a competitive advantage and develop your ability to write more persuasive and reader-focused documents.
Take a Writing with Impact course with Communicaid, one of the world’s leading providers of Writing with Impact training courses.
Benefits of our Writing with Impact Course Courses
- Express complex ideas and issues effectively in your written communication
- Write documents that get read
- Build rapport with your readers
- Write to influence, persuade, motivate and inspire
- Write punchy documents that produce an action
Who should attend?
- Need to ensure that your written communication is read and acted upon
- Produce sales and marketing literature
- Write documents that require a decision or action
- Produce reports and papers for senior stakeholders
- Review of key principles of good writing
- Techniques for creating impact
- Language to persuade and influence
- Techniques for emphasis
- Making your writing memorable
- How to build warmth and report
- Writing to your audience
Your Writing with Impact course trainer
SK is an independent trainer, consultant and coach specialising in writing tenders, sales proposals and other business documents. His particular areas of expertise include designing, developing and delivering learning interventions, designing and facilitating workshops, winning new business in competitive tenders and business and creative writing. He is also a qualified Mind Gym coach.
His background includes advertising, marketing and eight years’ consulting with Ernst & Young and PricewaterhouseCoopers. International experience includes working in Melbourne, Paris and Washington DC.
SK has worked with a wide variety of organisations and sectors, including advertising, charities, consumer products, financial services, professional services firms, property and construction, public sector and a number of SMEs. He has delivered training for Communicaid clients including the FCO, CORDA, Schlumberger and Wragge and Co.