Thanks to all of you who have been following our last 200 blog articles where we have explored different subjects in the world of culture and communication skills training.
As we continue to post new articles on a regular basis, we invite you to comment on these subjects and share your thoughts and experience around how these areas may impact you or your colleagues and clients.
If you’ve just discovered this blog, have a look at some of the following articles we’ve published that have proven popular:
- Positive and Challenging Aspects of Coming Back Home – The Double Edge of Reverse Culture Shock
- Getting your Expats Ready for an International Assignment
- Diwali – The Festival of Lights
- Living and Working in Italy – Getting the Most Out of La Dolce Vita
- Why Wearing the Right Kind of Underwear is Important When Doing Business in Switzerland
- Hiring Overseas – Can Cultural Awareness Training Help HR Professionals Manage the Economic Crisis?
- Bribery or Generosity? How Intercultural Training Helps you Avoid the Risks of Giving Business Gifts across Cultures
- Presenting to an International Audience – Adapting Your Style for Maximum Impact
- Perceptions and Attitudes to Alcohol across Cultures
Whether you are a training professional, international manager or member of a global organisation, we hope that you continue to find the Communicaid blog an invaluable tool to navigating this fascinating field!