Communicaid’s Doing Business in Russia cultural awareness courses are ideal for professionals and teams who endeavour to build more successful business relationships with Russian colleagues, suppliers and clients.
We have only ever received positive feed back from assignees who have attended the sessions and all have said it made their transition easier.
Doing Business in Russia will provide you with the tools to maximise the competitive advantage of doing business in Russia through a combination of in-depth background information and hands-on practical tips and solutions.
Russia, the largest country in the world, has a rich and diverse cultural identity that has been shaped and moulded by its long history and vast geography. With the world’s largest resource of raw materials and the recent establishment of a consumer economy, Russia has become a prime location for investment and business opportunities. For those organisations wishing to successfully enter the Russian business market or employees tasked with doing business in Russia, an understanding of Russian business and social culture is key for success.
Ensure the success of your international business venture by learning more about doing business in Russia and the Russian business culture.
Benefits of Doing Business in Russia Courses
- A clear understanding of the key drivers that motivate Russian business counterparts
- A comprehensive framework for understanding Russian business and culture
- Practical strategies for doing business more effectively with Russian counterparts
- A better understanding of the challenges of establishing or doing business in Russia
- Greater ability to establish successful relationships with your Russian colleagues, clients and suppliers
Who should attend?
- Considering doing business in Russia
- Establishing a network of Russian suppliers
- Experiencing the challenges of doing business in Russia
- Employing Russian nationals within your organisation
- Historical, political and economic overview of Russia
- Russian culture: religion, language, beliefs and customs
- Russian business cultural values and attitudes in the workplace
- Management and working styles for doing business in Russia
- Russian business communication and negotiation styles
- Challenges and solutions for doing business in Russia
Your Doing Business in Russia trainer
Following her arrival in the UK in 1985, KB taught at Aberdeen University and gained experience translating documents for oil exploration companies in Aberdeen. On moving to Reading in 1987 she worked for a financial services company gaining extensive knowledge of the financial and insurance sectors. She has taught a number of prominent Communicaid clients, specialising in intensive commercial Russian training.
Since 1995, KB has run her own agency, where in addition to translation and interpreting, she offers a wide range of language services including proof-reading, copy writing, voice-overs and recruitment. She has delivered intercultural training for Communicaid clients including Barclays and Deutsche Bank.