Improve your Organisation’s Writing Ability via eLearning
Communicaid’s Effective Business Writing eLearning demo has been developed in order to demonstrate to you our approach to delivering our world-renowned writing skills programmes and our utilisation of exciting new learning platforms. By combining the expertise of our communication skills experts with that of our instructional design and technologies team, we have developed a demonstration featuring core components from our successful Effective Business Writing course.
This half hour demo is aimed at introducing you to Communicaid’s ability to provide an eLearning solution to meet your organisation’s communication skills needs.
Advantages of eLearning
- Reduce your training spend
- Maximise your learning and development resources
- Provide global access to your employees, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ensure a standardised approach and curriculum
- Accommodate your employees’ need for flexible training formats
- Deliver a blended solution that increases learning effectiveness
Why Consider Communicaid’s Effective Business Writing Online Course?
- Relevant and engaging content aimed at professionals
- Interactive activities to stimulate and reinforce learning
- Content is customisable according to organisational or industry/sector needs
- Modular style of programme promotes flexible and approachable integration into
existing training initiatives and
How does it work?
Our eLearning courses are designed to be flexible and easily accessible solutions for our clients. Both SCORM and AICC compliant, they are designed to be uploaded on to in-house LMS systems to facilitate in-house tracking and reporting of progress and completion rates. Alternatively, these flash-based courses can be accessed through a web browser from Communicaid’s eLearning portal*.
For More Information
If you are interested in viewing Communicaid’s Effective Business Writing Online Demo or wish to discuss eLearning training options available, please contact our Business
Development team on: +44(0)20 7648 2172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Requires Flash 7.0 and above to be installed