An international management development tool that increases the effectiveness of organisations and individuals to work across borders and cultures.
Communicaid, working in collaboration with WorldWork, an organisation specialising in international management and HR development is delighted to offer you and your organisation, The International Profiler, a culture and communication tool aimed at supporting managers and professionals embarking on an overseas assignment or those working in an international team.
Objective - Developing the Right International Candidates
The International Profiler is a psychometric questionnaire and feedback tool that helps you and your employees understand their ability to succeed in other cultures and environments. Based on an internationally recognised framework of international competencies, each employee is assessed on the skills they need to succeed internationally.
How does it work?
Click to enlarge image
The illustration on the left shows a sample page from a personal feedback report
Individuals complete an online questionnaire in order to evaluate their preferred work and communication styles and receive structured feedback in terms of the energy, emphasis and attention they bring to each of the 22 dimensions in this competency set . Feedback raises candidates awareness for personal development and suggests actions to fill any gaps. Key focus area include:
- Goal setting
- Valuing difference
- Active listening
Feedback can be delivered:
- Face to face
- Via telephone
- Written report
All the individual needs to do to initiate this process is to fill in the International Profiler questionnaire which takes about 30-40 minutes. The questionnaire can be distributed and completed on-line or through a hard copy version.
Who is it for?
The International Profiler is equally suitable for employees with extensive international experience as well as those about to embark on an international role. This process allows the experienced manager to review their current working style, determine whether there are any gaps or issues, and refine their approach to become even more effective. The new manager can understand their likely natural approach, and develop new competencies that will be more appropriate in the international context.
The Profiler is aimed at:
- Managers leading international teams or operating in a multicultural workplace
- HR professionals working internationally
- International project managers
- Managers of cross border mergers and acquisitions
- Specialists embarking on overseas assignments
- Key support staff communicating across cultures
What are the benefits for the individual?
The International Profiler will help the individual employee to:
- Evaluate their ability to work internationally
- Develop the necessary skills for a new international role
- Work more effectively with colleagues in an international team
- Build productive relationships with new partners in unfamiliar cultural contexts.
What are the benefits at an organisational level?
The International Profiler will enable the organisation to:
- Develop employees for international roles
- Avoid miscommunication and mistrust in critical business relationships
- Audit and analyse statistics on skill gaps at an organisational level
- Provide individual development plans and group training solutions that are specifically adapted to the demands of a multi-national business environment.
£300 per individual employee profile
Cost includes: One hour of face-to-face or telephone feedback. Volume licences available.
For more information on The International Profiler or to arrange your profile please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 3370 8580.