English for Human Resources (HR): This specialist English for Human Resource (HR) Professionals course focuses on the key English communication skills required by HR professionals operating in an international organisation on international Human Resource (HR) issues. English for Human Resources (HR) is designed to provide HR professionals with an extremely practical focus on the Human Resource English language and skills they need to work more effectively with both internal clients and external partners.
English for Human Resource Professionals will focus on improving your English communication skills in key areas such as conducting interviews, carrying out appraisals, participating in meetings, telephone conversations and writing reports.
Benefits of English for Human Resource (HR) Professionals
Communicaid’s English for Human Resource (HR) Professionals course will help you:
- Be more confident liaising with your international human resource network
- Demonstrate accurate use of international HR and training terminology
- Produce clearer and more persuasive written documents
- Work more effectively in a cross cultural HR environment
- Build networks with international HR colleagues
- Deal with difficult communication issues with greater confidence
Who should attend English for Human Resource (HR) Professionals
This specialist English course is suitable for HR and training professionals working in an international environment who need to improve their English communication skills.
English for Human Resource (HR) Professionals Course Content
The content of your English for Human Resources Professionals course will be determined by your level and requirements. However, core subject areas for Communicaid’s English for HR Professionals course will include:
- Effective use of key HR terminology
- Tools for writing clear briefs, manuals and strategy papers
- Fluency enhancement for presenting information
- Development of listening skills for formal meetings and teleconferencing
- The art of persuading and influencing
- How to host international visitors
- Giving presentations
- Successful international meetings and negotiations
- Small talk
English for Human Resource (HR) Professionals Course Trainer
Detailed below is a member of our English for Human Resources (HR) trainer team:
LB started her career as a retail manager, working with a number of large organisations. She was responsible for all aspects of graduate and management training, as well as recruitment and development. This has given her a broad range of business experience and an in-depth understanding of HR issues. She has been working as an English language trainer since 1997 in both Russia and the UK. She has trained a broad range of corporate clients across all levels. LB has also designed and run specialised Human Resource (HR) language training courses, drawing on her own extensive experience in the field. Recent clients that have benefited from English for Human Resource (HR) training with Communicaid include Freshfields, DAIWA and Nomura.