English for Finance Professionals is an invaluable financial English course that focuses on the
language and communication skills required by
professionals working in the international finance industry. It will provide you with the key skills, tools and terminology you need to operate in the ever competitive international financial environment.
Communicaid’s English for Finance Professionals course will provide you with:
- Key financial English terminology
- Greater confidence when discussing financial documents and data
- Increased verbal fluency for face-to-face negotiations
- The confidence to produce professional written reports in English
Who should attend
Communicaid's English for Professionals Course is suitable for anyone whose job requires a solid command of financial English and is particularly ideal for:
- In-company accountants
- Internal auditors
- Finance managers
- Directors and divisional managers
- In-house counsel
- International lawyers
English for Finance Professionals will include:
- Key financial language and relevant terminology
- Review of financial terms, e.g. financial statements, company structures, central banking, FOREX, risk management, retail banking, lending and the marketing of financial services
- Drafting clear, accurate and concise written reports
- Skills for negotiating at a senior level
Financial English course trainer*: CF
With over 20 years’ experience in the banking sector in London, New York and the Far East, CF comes to us with a very strong financial business background. For the last three years, CF has been teaching business and specialist Financial English courses across a variety of levels in both one-to-one and group situations. She has a good understanding of working with different cultures having spent 8 years living in Dubai with her family. Recent clients include: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Bank of Austria.
* Please note that Communicaid reserves the right to change course trainers, location and timetable as scheduling commitments require. In each case, we will make every effort to keep you informed and ensure any disruption to you is minimal.