Why attend Presenting with Impact? Excellent presentation skills are crucial for doing business successfully whether you are presenting your organisation’s products to potential clients, presenting your ideas within your own organisation or taking part in industry events or conferences. It is surprising how even experienced presenters suffer from anxiety and nerves before delivering an important presentation. Understanding your audience’s expectations and reactions can really help you to adapt your style and pitch your presentation to their specific requirements.
Communicaid’s public course, Presenting with Impact, will enable you to re-evaluate your own skills and existing presentation style and will furnish you with additional skills and techniques so that you can prepare and deliver excellent presentations that are engaging, credible and impactful.
Communicaid’s Presenting with Impact courses will provide you with:
- Greater confidence when giving presentations
- New techniques to enhance your existing presentation skills
- The ability to interpret and engage your audience
- The opportunity to practise and assess your current strengths and presentation skills
- The skills to use and control your voice more effectively when giving presentations
Who should attend?
A Communicaid Presenting with Impact course will be of benefit to you if you:
- Would like to take their existing presentation skills to the next level
- Need to present to large audiences
- Regularly make formal presentations or speak at meetings in English
- Deliver internal training or induction programmes
Communicaid Presenting with Impact course includes:
- How to understand and engage with your audience
- Awareness of your own impact
- Preparing your presentation: avoiding ‘death by PowerPoint’
- Techniques for managing nerves, particularly with large audiences
- Effective use of voice: pacing, pausing, rhythm and intonation
- Non verbal communication
- Using humour and anecdote
- Managing questions and interruptions
- Projecting confidence and authority
Presenting with Impact Course Trainer
Your Presenting with Impact trainer will be assigned to you following the results of your diagnostic consultancy according to your objectives and areas of focus. Detailed below is the profile of a member of our communication skills training team.
JB spent the first five years of his career as a Lloyd’s insurance broker for Lowndes Lambert. He then retrained as an actor and has since made numerous TV, film and theatre appearances. In tandem with his acting career, he has run his own presentation skills consultancy training senior executives from organisations including Texaco, American Airlines and Ford.
In 2000, JB relocated to Budapest where he co-founded a theatre company and continued to develop his training experience. He ran a large number of group and individualised programmes for Hungarians and other foreign nationals working for organisations such as KPMG, IBM and GE. He returned to London in 2005 and now devotes most of his time to corporate training. Key Communicaid clients he has trained include the Office of Fair Trading, Government Offices for the English Regions and Shell.