Why attend Professional Email Writing? Email, originally envisaged to be an informal and fast form of exchange, has now become the default communication vehicle for most organisations. As with any business correspondence however, poor spelling, ineffective layout or inappropriate email etiquette can all impact on the audience, with consequences ranging from simple misunderstandings through to damaged reputation and potential loss of business.
Communicaid’s Professional Email Writing public course combines the general principles of good correspondence with a more specific focus on the pitfalls and dangers of email writing and email etiquette. This highly interactive course will enable you to create the desired impact and convey your message more effectively through professional email writing.
Communicaid’s Professional Email Writing course will provide you with:
- A friendly but professional email writing style
- Assurance that your emails and other correspondence receive the attention they deserve
- Increased awareness of best practice and email writing etiquette
Who should attend
A Communicaid Professional Email Writing course will be of benefit if you:
- Correspond regularly with clients and colleagues by email and would like to improve your professional email writing style
- Need to improve the speed and effectiveness of your email correspondence
- Would like to develop your rapport with virtual email correspondents
Communicaid's Professional Email Writing public course will include:
- A review of the general principles of professional email writing
- Discussion on informal vs. formal styles in email writing
- Presentation of emails
- How to create rapport and warmth through email writing
- Best practice email writing etiquette
Professional Email Writing Course Trainer*: Cathy Wellings
Cathy joined Communicaid in June 2003 and is responsible for the management of all Communicaid Cultural Awareness and Communications Skills courses liaising with clients and trainers to establish the most appropriate approach and course content to meet each delegate's requirements.
In addition, to managing Communicaid ’s team of Communication Skills trainers, Cathy has also designed and delivered a number of Effective Writing Skills courses herself to key clients including Deutsche Bank, AXA PPP and EBRD.
* Please note that Communicaid reserves the right to change course trainers, location and timetable as scheduling commitments require. In each case, we will make every effort to keep you informed and ensure any disruption to you is minimal.