Learning Technologies 2017 will see Communicaid showcase a new suite of blended language services – Communicaid Blended. This new range of digital learning solutions will enable organisations to provide a standardised, flexible and cost-effective language training solution to all their employees – wherever they are in the world.
Communicaid is delighted to announce the launch of its new digital language learning service – Communicaid Blended.
With Communicaid Blended organisations no longer need to choose between instructor-led or self-paced digital learning options. By harnessing the knowledge and experience of a live virtual language trainer with an innovative digital learning platform employees can now benefit from a new and powerful way to learn a language.
- Available in all languages for face-to-face and virtual delivery
- Fully blended learning content for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Italian courses
- Unique flipped classroom methodology that accelerates language acquisition
- Flexible scheduling to meet the workplace and social demands of a modern worker
- Innovative and constantly updated learning content
- Customised content: organisation, sector and job role specific
- Easily deployed with cost-effective solutions for all employee populations
- New services such as Academy and Café provide powerful ways to practise and build fluency
- Access the best trainers regardless of location
- Specialised blended skills courses – a new way to access and learn important business skills
Declan Mulkeen, Marketing Director of Communicaid, comments:
We are delighted to have chosen Learning Technologies to launch Communicaid Blended. This new digital language solution offers a powerful new way to deploy language training across an entire organisation – helping to build language competency, enhance team collaborative and drive employee engagement and retention.
Come and See Us! Learning Technologies Exhibition
Come and see us at the Learning Technologies exhibition (Stand T4) this week (1-2 February 2017, Olympia, London) to experience Communicaid Blended. Here’s a guide to the exhibition and more information on what we will be doing. We look forward to continuing the conversation in person!